Log in

No account? Create an account

Thu, Nov. 15th, 2007, 02:11 pm
thetis_argent: Upcoming trip

Okay, as some of you may or may not know, B's planning on taking a trip this year. Tentative destination is Barcelona, Spain and hopefully sometime around March/April. It's not definite yet until we find out how many people are committed and what their schedules would be. So if people could reply back to this posting so I can forward this to B, that would be great.

Whatever your opinions are is fine. Yes, I want to go, no, I want to go somewhere else, no that time is bad for me, whatever. Just don't write you want to be taken off midnitenoodle, 'cause I haven't a clue how to do that.

Edit: Although a change in destination is fine, you can't request that we go anytime between June-August. Those are peak months and airfare is just plain too expensive for most of us at that time. If you'd rather put the trip off till October or wait till next year though, that's fine.

Edit2: fruitypoundcake Can you give either me or B your contact information? We can't find it. I'll screen replies to this post if you want to reply here.

Sat, Nov. 17th, 2007 02:57 pm (UTC)

Only one week. I don't think any of us could get two weeks off at this point.

Not sure about timing. Like I said, sometime either in March or April. So far the only black out date we have is the first week of March. When are you scheduling so we know what's the deadline for making a schedule?

I'll forward your comment to B.